Website Idaho Department of Environmental Quality
- The Technical Services division within the State Office is filling a position for a Web Application Developer (Software Engineer III). The successful candidate will design, develop, implement, and support web-based applications, use and transfer of data via applications to and from databases.
- Example of Duties
- Design data transfer techniques
- Provide client business analysis and produce requirements and use cases
- Design web-based solutions using Visual Studio, .NET, and C#
- Construct workflow analysis and suggest process improvements
- Deliver solutions that require technical expertise in developing complex data driven web applications
- Work and coordinate with other developers, database analysts, and program staff on web application development projects
- Manage multiple projects with competing priorities, and meet established deadlines
- Minimum Qualifications
- Considerable knowledge of data architecture, software architecture, common software design patterns, development and testing practices; programming languages and software development tool suites.
Experience creating, interpreting and documenting user requirements; analyzing development solutions to show costs and benefits; coding, testing and deploying production systems; establishing and defining architecture and development standards.
- Supplemental Information
- Ability to sit and work on a computer for 2-4 hours at a time
- Some periods of heavy reading and typing required
This job family translates business and technical requirements into well-engineered, tested, and deployed business applications. Responsibilities include the analysis, design, development, testing, installation, and maintenance of information systems. Incumbents interface with customers and other developers to determine the most efficient and cost-effective approach to meet business requirements. Solutions utilize a variety of hardware and software technologies and may include new code, construction, modifications to existing modules, and/or package implementation. Incumbents of this job series develop designs and evaluate and select tools necessary to build and support their systems.
The Department of Environmental Quality may conduct verification of the information provided in your application, including validation of driver’s license status, education, employment, and criminal history. Omission and/or falsification of information provided in your application will result in your removal from consideration for employment, appointment, or promotion.If you have questions, please contact us at:Email:Phone:(208) 373-0333
For more information, please contact email@example.com